Second hand line by TANG OG WEISS AS (DK) for packaging liquids into plastic bottles. Volume range from 50 ml to 750 ml.
Working output of line:
– for bottles volume 750 ml – up to 600 pcs/h
– for bottles volume in range from 200 up to 400 ml – in range from 800 – 900 pcs/h,
– for smaller volume bottles it is possible to assume a capacity in the range of 1000 to 1200 pcs/h.
The line consists of:
– Container of bottles produced by PACKFEEDER S.L. (Spain) model MN 100-4,
– Filling-closing unit manufactured by TANG OG WEISS AS (DK) model TWKS. It includes filling module by TANG OG WEISS AS model TWRF, with two filling nozzles, stainless steel buffer tank with total volume 15 l, rotary table, caps feeder, arm for capping/cap tapping and plate conveyor,
– Stainless steel lobe pump manufactured by SSP PUMPS (England) model L2-0017, for feeding the product to the buffer tank,
– Labelling unit, by EME Etiketteringsmaskiner ApS. (Denmark) model 4-120 (4000 series) without printer, equipped with a plate conveyor, two pieces of self-adhesive label applicators (front and back of the packaging). Label feed height range: from 20 mm to 120 mm, label feed width range: from 10 mm to 250 mm, operating speed: 0-40 m/min,
– Automatic packaging machine in heat-shrinkable film by SKINETTA PAC-SYSTEME GMBH & CO. (Germany) model ASK 450. The device wraps packages of 6 bottles with film and thermoform it. The entrance opening to the foil shrinking section has the following dimensions: width 440 mm, height 320 mm (year of manufacture 1994, no documentation),
– Plate conveyors and control panels.
The equipment includes a cabinet with formats for oval bottles with volumes: 50 ml, 200 ml, 400 ml, 750 ml, as well as manufacturer’s documentation in Danish and a user manual in Polish. The line was produced in 2007.