Used line for compacting powders by Alexanderwerk (Germany). Line consists of:
– feeding system – includes: 50 l powder container, rotary valves, vacuum pump, piping and bag filter.
– horizontal, twin screw, feeder with adjustable working speed in range 0-77 rpm.
– granulating system – includes – preparation granulator and two precise granulators, type RFG 150N. All granulators works with adjustable speed in range 0-112 rpm.
– intermediate tank with screw type agitator, working with adjustable speed in range 0-20 rpm.
– roll compactor Alexanderwerk model WP170/120V, designed in stainless steel. Machine has two rolls, each with width 120 mm x diameter 170 mm, mounted vertically. Rolls are working with adjustable speed in range 0-20 rpm. Driven by gearbox and electric motor 7.5 kW. Rolls are pressured via hydraulic device. Maximal pressing power up to 20 tons (186 bar). Maximal pressure on 1 cm of roll length up to 1.83 ton (18.33 kn). Rolls can be cooled.
– one deck vibrating screen
– control panel.
All construction is designed in stainless steel and has two levels. Includes stairs, pedestals and barriers. Dimensions: length 4800 mm x width 4000 mm x height 7800 mm.
Technical documentation included in German and polish. Line had been working on antibiotics for animals with reported output up to 60 kg/h. Typical 30-200 kg/hr depending on product.